Pages

Monday, August 10, 2015

An Evening Between the Sheets Signing - 7/31/15


I was super excited about this event the minute it was announced. These are the authors that I LOVE. The ones whose books I pimp out to everyone I know. So the fact that I was going to meet them made me absolutely giddy!! It was a wonderful event and I am so glad that I went. 

So in no particular order, these are the authors I met:


Rebecca Yarros


So I've been threatening Rebecca that I was going to hug the crap out of her when we finally met and I did! Her books are awesome and she is just an amazing human being. I had the chance to hang around and chat with her toward the end of the night and it was lovely. She's just the best!  







Mandi Beck

If you haven't read Love Hurts yet you are missing out! Mandi wrote an awesome friends to lovers book that will leave you wanting more. I can't wait for the next book to come out! I need me some more Deacon!






Claire Contreras


I absolutely LOVED Kaleidoscope Hearts so it was great to see her in person. I told her a friend of mine randomly picked up her book after I gave it 5 stars and ended up loving it just as much as I did. If you haven't read it, click the link below and 1-click that book!








Whitney G

Whitney was a absolute sweetheart and as you can see below, she really takes the time to sign her books. It was a pleasure to meet her in person. Sincerely, Carter is a fantastic friends to lovers story and the Reasonable Doubt series is SUPER sexy. That Andrew Hamilton will melt your panties off!








Corinne Michaels

Corinne loves to torture us with her cliffhangers and I love her for that. Her books are these intense, emotional reads that will leave you exhausted at the end, BUT you will be so happy that you read them. Not to mention Corinne writes amazing Alpha males that us ladies are constantly fighting over....instant book boyfriend material.






Elisabeth Grace


I had actually met Elisabeth very briefly the previous week at RWA, so it was an absolute treat to see her again. She's the sweetest and I absolutely adore her!! If you haven't read her Indiscretion series, you should. It is one of my favorites and Max is up at the top of my book boyfriend list.







Linda Russell

Linda, who works for  Sassy Savvy Fabulous PR & Marketing, was sitting with Rebecca Yarros. We interact online all the time, so it was wonderful to finally to meet her. Especially since I didn't realize that she would be there!! Surprise!!  :-) 



Lauren Rosa

Lauren is a fellow blogger (http://www.cherryredsreads.com/) and the one person that I have seen at all 3 signings I've been to this year! It's always nice to see a friendly face at these things. Lauren is the nicest and if you don't follow her on all social media, then you are doing it wrong.  ;-) 



I had such a wonderful time at this signing and it's hard to believe that in the short time I have been doing this, I have been able to meet most of my favorite authors! Thank god for living in a big city!  

On to the next event!

No comments:

Post a Comment