Pages

Friday, January 15, 2016

EXCERPT/TEASER BLITZ: The Consummation by Lauren Rowe

the consummation excerpt reveal.png


Excerpt

“I’ve got a present for you,” I coo as Josh lays me down on the bed.

“Oh yeah?” Josh pulls off his shirt, revealing his gloriously muscled and tattooed torso.

“Oh my God,” I say, ogling him.

Josh pulls down his pants and briefs, letting his straining donkey-dick spring free.

“Sweet Baby Jesus,” I blurt. “I feel like my clit’s a lawnmower and you just yanked its starter-cord.”

Josh smiles wickedly. “Oh, the things I’m gonna do to you, hot momma.” He advances on me like a panther.

“Wait. Close your eyes.”

Josh exhales like I’ve asked him to stop and change the oil in my car. “You’re killing me, Smalls,” he says.

“Close ’em, Playboy. I’ve got a surprise for you. It’ll take five seconds and then you can do whatever you please to me.”

Josh settles onto his knees next to me, his naked body taut, his erection massive. “You’ve got twenty seconds and then I can’t be held responsible for what this dick might do to you.”

I pull my sundress off, revealing my leopard-print-electric-blue bra and undies underneath, and carefully cover my hipbone with my palm.

“Okay,” I say. “Open.”

Josh opens his eyes. “Great surprise. You’re gorgeous. Now lie back.” He pushes me back gently.

“No, you fool,” I say. “I haven’t shown you the surprise yet.”

Josh exhales again.

“You ready?” I ask.

Josh motions to his straining dick in reply.

I bite my lip and remove my hand, revealing the temporary “tattoo” Sarah drew on my hip with a Sharpie pen while we watched About Time in the other room. “For you, Playboy,” I say, unveiling the famous Playboy-rabbit-head-logo drawn onto my hip. “I can’t get a tattoo while pregnant—apparently, there’s a risk of infection or whatever—but I finally figured out what I’m gonna do for my second tattoo after the baby’s born.”

Josh’s hard-on visibly twitches. “Aw, you’re gonna get a boyfriend tattoo?”

I nod.

Josh’s sapphire eyes smolder. “Sounds pretty serious, babe.”

“Oh, it is—as serious as it can be.”

Josh advances on me slowly, his taut muscles flexing, his hard-on huge, and slowly pushes me onto my back. He deftly removes my bra and, the minute my breasts bounce free, he buries his face into my cleavage and motorboats my boobs, making me giggle.

“I’ll be damned, your pretty titties might actually be getting a little bit bigger, babe,” he says.

I look down at myself. “Really?”

“Maybe. Lemme double check.” He takes my left nipple into his mouth, swirling his tongue around and around.

I let out a soft moan.

“Yeah, definitely,” he says.

the consummation.jpg


The final conclusion of Josh & Kat’s highly anticipated romance releases on January 19th!


The Consummation
Releases January 19th
Pre-order NOW!



the revelation.jpg


Blurb


Josh Faraday is used to getting what he wants. And what he wants is her.


The Playboy and The Party Girl with a Hyphen, Josh and Kat from the bestselling The Club series, tell their love story in a scorching new trilogy: The Infatuation, The Revelation, and The Consummation. Whoever said love is patient and kind has never met hell-on-wheels, Kat Morgan.


Readers are advised to read the bestselling books of The Club Series in order before reading Josh and Kat's trilogy:
The Club (The Club #1)
The Reclamation (The Club #2)
The Redemption (The Club #3)
The Culmination (The Club #4)


Find out why readers have made The Club a USA Today and Amazon #1 bestseller in three categories: Romantic Suspense, New Adult and Romantic Erotica!


the consummation teaser 21.jpg


SERIES READING ORDER


kat and josh.JPG

The Infatuation
NOW LIVE!

The Revelation
NOW LIVE!


The Consummation
Releases January 19th
Pre-order NOW!


Haven’t read this series yet? Now is your chance!


In celebration of this newest three part release:  
The Infatuation, The Revelation and The Consummation,
The Club Series Trilogy Box Set is NOW ON SALE FOR ONLY $2.99 (Normally $5.99)!


Now is your chance to meet Jonas Faraday!
He is practically perfect!



Author Information

Lauren Rowe is the pen name of the USA Today best-selling author, performer, audio book narrator, award-winning songwriter and media host/personality who decided to unleash her alter ego to write The Club Trilogy to ensure she didn't hold back or self-censor in writing the story. Lauren Rowe lives in San Diego, California where she lives with her family, sings with her band, hosts a show, and writes at all hours of the night. Find out more about The Club Trilogy and Lauren Rowe at www.LaurenRoweBooks.com.


Stalk Lauren here: Facebook | Twitter | Amazon | Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment