Pages

Friday, January 23, 2015

Kimmy's Book Boyfriend List - Part 1



Of course I love all my book boyfriends equally. Kind of. Okay, maybe not, but I do love them all. These are the guys that make me audibly sigh when I think about them. And if you are reading this, you probably know exactly what I am talking about. 


These guys may not always make the best choices and I may have wanted to give them a good Gibbs smack, but I still love 'em. Not sure what I mean by a Gibbs smack?  Here you go:






Haven't we all wanted to do that? Trust me...it comes in handy when discussing characters with your fellow book lovers.   

Now keep in mind...this is only part of the list. It was getting so long that I knew I would never get around to posting the darn thing, so I'm breaking it up. 5 delicious men at a time. And in no particular order.



1. Wyatt


While reading "City of Champions" I started using #wyattistheswooniest when discussing this book. Enough said.
"You and me? We're going to happen, Doc. I'm not afraid to wait. I'm pretty sure you'll be worth it." He let his lips brush her earlobe, sending a shock wave through her body. Then, before Jenna could even fight to get her bearings back, he leaned away and stood to his full height. "See you later, Doc. You too, ladies." As he walked out, Jenna clutched her yoga mat and tried to appear under control.
Amazon buy link: http://amzn.com/B00P8H9EB6



2. Will 


Not gonna lie....part of me wanted to go running in Central Park just to see if I could find my own Will. And I don't run...EVER.  Will is that HOT.

I bet I can make you come like this,” I said, and slid two fingers carefully inside, feeling her squeeze me. I brushed my nose against hers. “Tell me. Do you like my fingers here? Fucking you?” 
“Will . . . you’re so dirty.” 
I laughed, nibbling at her jaw. “I think you like dirty.” 
“I think I’d like your dirty mouth between my legs,” she said softly. 
I groaned, moved my hand faster and harder into her. 
“Do you think about it?” she asked. “Kissing me there?” 
“I have,” I admitted. “I think about it and wonder if I’d ever come up for air.” 
Amazon buy link: http://amzn.com/B00CGYMTUW



3. Archer



This book is probably one of the best books I've ever read and you know why?ARCHER HALE. 

“What are your dreams, Archer?" I whispered, wanting to know what was in his heart.
He looked at me for another couple beats and then pushed himself back onto his knees and pulled me up so that I was straddling his lap. I smiled at him, wrapping my arms around his neck, but pulling back to let him speak. 
He brought his hands up and said, "I didn't know enough to dream you, Bree, but somehow you came true anyway. How did that happen? He rubbed his nose along mine, pausing and then pulling back again. Who read my mind and knew exactly what I wanted, even when I didn't?”
Amazon buy link: http://amzn.com/B00I29VGMC


4. Nathan





Oh Nathan. Nathan. Nathan. Nathan. He is probably the one I wanted to Gibbs smack the most, but I don't think I have read a book where the guy stayed as loyal to the woman he loves as Nathan did. 
“This letter is a mess of words, a jumble of thoughts. Maybe there’s not a coherent sentence in the above paragraphs. There is only one thing you need to know. I have never stopped loving you. You have always been first in my heart even when my actions didn’t convey that message.
I come to you, on my knees, beseeching you for forgiveness to give me one more chance to show you that I am a man worthy of your heart. I will spend the rest of my days proving to you with my body, with my heart that I am the Nathan of the Charlotte and Nathan that we were meant to be."
Amazon buy link: http://amzn.com/B00QRDKD5Q



5. Evan



His book isn't even out yet (release date is next week, 1/27/15), but I am putting him on this list. Evan Downey is a smart, sexy, loving, funny, tattooed, single father.  And he knows how to treat a lady.  

He kissed her again, then grinned against her lips. “So fucking sexy. Let go, baby.” His hand reached between their bodies to clasp her wrist and increase her speed and pressure, and she felt herself going over. 
“Evan.” She tried to speak, but it was more of a high-pitched squeak. “Evan.” 
“I know, Ace. You need it. Take it.” He kissed her again, guiding her arm with one hand while the other clasped her butt and his chest rubbed against her sensitized nipples. “Take it. You deserve it.” 
“For you,” she heard herself say, cresting, the wave nearly rolling over and drowning her beneath. 
“For me, baby,” he agreed.
Amazon buy link: http://amzn.com/B00K5UNVEM


To be continued.......

No comments:

Post a Comment