Pages

Friday, November 13, 2015

5 Star Review: When the Clock Strikes Twelve by Elisabeth Grace



When the Clock Strikes Twelve 
is part of 
Hot for the Holidays: A Collection of Naughty & Nice Holiday Romances 

NOW AVAILABLE! 



A short trip to Aspen after Christmas for some skiing and to finalize the wedding details…that’s what Max and Chloe had prepared for. But when their plans go awry the result is something that will change both of their lives forever.







My Review

Two things: 

1. If you have read the Indiscretion series, this is a MUST READ!

2. If I was to review this short story with one GIF, it would be this:



I even went as far as to send that GIF to the author as soon as I finished, because OH MY GOD I LOVED IT SO MUCH! 

I am a big fan of the Indiscretion series, so I was VERY excited to hear that we would be a getting an Indiscretion short story. Going in, all I knew is that it would be Christmas related and something was going to go wrong with Max & Chloe's holiday travel plans.

This story is just the best. Max and Chloe are still ridiculously in love and while their plans seem to go to crap, they pretty much define the phrase "When life gives you lemons, make lemonade." They even enlist fellow travelers (surprise "guests" of sort) to help them out. 

This may be a short story, but I laughed, I cried, and I swooned. There were even a few moments when I needed a cold shower! But let's be honest, if Max & Chloe weren't having sexy, sexy times, they wouldn't be Max & Chloe! 

Elisabeth managed to cram a lot into this story and it was amazing. Thank you for giving us a little more Max and Chloe!! Now let's talk about a short story for next holiday season.......



No comments:

Post a Comment