Pages

Monday, December 14, 2015

BLOG PROMO: Rewritten (Unwritten #2) by Lauren Runow








Title: Rewritten
Age Group: Adult
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Release Date: December 1, 2015




Charlie loves Allison more than life itself. But is his love strong enough to end a part of him?

Allison found the man of her dreams but fate keeps slapping them in the face with new challenges making her wonder if everything really does happen for a reason.

There are decisions to be made, relationships to mend and futures to be told all with one question; is their love strong enough to be rewritten?

REWRITTEN is the conclusion of the Unwritten Series.





Rewritten, in Five Words

Satisfied: Stealing the words from Kimmy Loves to Read blog, “A VERY satisfying follow up to the first book, Unwritten.”

Two Book Boyfriends: In Rewritten you not only get Charlie but you get Paul, too. Two book boyfriends to fall in love with. The hard part will be deciding which one you like better.

Sexy: Rewritten has a few scenes that will have you falling in love with Paul.

Sweet: We get to see a very sweet side of Charlie as he plans his future and having a family of his own.

Suspenseful: Just like Unwritten, there are some moments that will shock you and have you wondering who and what is going on.





Rewritten, the Story Behind the Story

Nichole was originally named Amber, after my own sister. When my beta readers started reading the first book, Unwritten, they thought I was actually writing about her so I changed her name to Nichole, which is my sister’s name. When I first named her I had no clue she was going to have such a huge part in this book so looking back, I’m glad I changed it.

When I started this book I had a lot of it planned out in my head and when my best friend, Sonia, suggested having a second couple to follow throughout the book I knew his name had to be Paul with dimples to die for because that’s the name of her own hubby and he has the dimples to match. No tattoos though ;-) His name and dimples are the only thing that are like him because come on, that would be weird to write about my best friend’s man like that. LOL!

After I wrote Unwritten my husband wanted to “contribute” in his own way so he made it his personal mission to give me “material” to write about. Some, um, scenes (if you know what I mean) I actually lived through and afterward he would ask, “Did that make your book?” LOL! Love my hubby!

The Fiesta Days actually happens in my hometown and will celebrate its 59th year in 2016.

I wrote the new years scene on new years day and that was the actual WOD we did at my local CrossFit. That’s actually how I got all the workouts they do in both books. They were the ones I did the day I wrote those scenes.



Lauren's Favorite Quotes from the Rewritten

I can literally feel every millimeter inside my body that is vacant, the same place that is yearning for him to push inside and fill beyond its capacity.

“I want you in every way. I want it so bad but I want to wait until I can’t take it one second longer.”




He still has a hold of my arms and my body is a slave to him. And like the God that he is, he’s taking me to a sexual heaven I didn’t even know existed.




I’m surprised to feel her cum so fast, especially when I wasn’t doing anything special to bring her to that point, so I bend down, whispering in her ear, “Fuck baby… and we’ve just started. That’s one…”



“You are so beautiful. I can’t wait to feel you,” he leans down to kiss me softly, “all of you. Places only I can go.



“Getting the nerve to say hello in the cafĂ© was the best thing I ever did.”







Lauren Runow is a lover of music and songs that speak to her or make her dance. She is a graduate from the Academy of Art in San Francisco and lives in Northern California with her husband and two wild and crazy boys. If she’s not at her local CrossFit, reading or working on the community magazine her husband and her publish together, she’s at the baseball field with her boys or taking them to the skatepark.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment