Pages

Thursday, April 2, 2020

RELEASE BLAST & REVIEW: Mum's the Word (Bennet Brothers #3) by Staci Hart



Mum's The Word, the third in the Bennet Brothers series from Staci Hart, is LIVE! Grab your copy of this new release today from your favorite online book retailer!





Falling in love with a Bennet is not an option.

My mother has summoned me home to take my place at Bower Bouquets, and as the heiress, I’m expected to do as I’m told. I’m expected to sit by her side as she does her best to decimate the Bennet family and their flower shop, Longbourne. I’m expected to play by her rules, or she’ll ruin me too.

But the day I crash into Marcus Bennet changes everything. And the kiss seals the deal. If my mother finds out, I’ll lose everything—my family, my life, my security. Worse, she’ll make sure the Bennets pay for my mistakes.

Falling in love with a Bennet is not an option.

But I might not have a choice.


Amazon | B&N | Kobo | AppleBooks 





My Review

I received an advanced copy of this book with the promise of an honest review. 

Before I start I just want to say one thing: I cannot remember a time where I hated a character as much as I hated Evelyn Bower. Good lord, she was an awful human being. Every time she was on the page she just made me hate her even more. So well done, Staci!

Now to Marcus and Maisie. I absolutely LOOOOOOOOOVED them! From the moment they bumped into each other, they knew that they were meant for each other. I really liked that fact that they didn't let their feud between their families get in the way of them being together. On paper, these two would never work, but in reality, they were perfect for each other.

I loved that once they made their minds up that they were going to be together, they stuck to their guns. That doesn't mean that they didn't have any road blocks to their happy ending, but their feelings for each other were just so strong. And the happily every after in this book is so much more than I thought it would be.

Once I started reading, I had a really hard time putting this book down. I really love the Bennet family and of course we get all of them in this book. The relationship between all the siblings is not only fun to read, but it's also very heartwarming. They always have each other's back. Even if they think the other is making a mistake. 







Staci has been a lot of things up to this point in her life -- a graphic designer, an entrepreneur, a seamstress, a clothing and handbag designer, a waitress. Can't forget that. She's also been a mom, with three little girls who are sure to grow up to break a number of hearts. She's been a wife, though she's certainly not the cleanest, or the best cook. She's also super, duper fun at a party, especially if she's been drinking whiskey. When she's not writing, she's reading, sleeping, gaming, or designing graphics.

No comments:

Post a Comment