Pages

Monday, September 30, 2019

5 Star Review: Mind Games by T.K. Leigh




Eight years ago, I agreed to marry the man of my dreams.
Eight years ago, I realized I’d also given a piece of my heart to his brother.
Eight years ago, I made the decision to walk away from both men.

What choice did I have? I couldn’t stay with Jessie knowing the flame I carried for Asher burned just as bright.

Maybe even brighter.

So I did the only thing I could. I walked away with no intention of seeing either man again.

Until I step into a bar in Vegas and see a much more mature, much sexier version of Asher York, a guitar strapped to him, his soulful voice reminding me of everything I’ve tried to forget.

But there’s no forgetting Asher York. And when he looks at me with the same raw hunger, there’s no denying the fire between us still burns.

Can I look past the reason I left all those years ago for one night with him?

There’s only one way to find out.

Let the games begin.

Google Play: http://bit.ly/2mjHqHU





My Review

I received an advanced copy of this book with the promise of an honest review. 

We are brought back to the night of the blackout and this time around we get it from Izzy's point of view. All the questions I had, including how the heck Izzy knew where to go once they were stranded, were answered in this book. But of course it left me with even more questions!

TK is killing me with these two. This isn't the first time we've witnessed the chemistry between Izzy and Asher and their chemistry is OFF THE CHARTS. I was on the edge of my seat waiting for that moment where they gave in to their feelings and when it finally happened I gave a little cheer. 

This might a novella, but it has a great slow burn with an amazing payoff. And it has a little twist at the end that will frustrate you and make you want to read Dangerous Games. This book is a perfect set up to their full story and I can't wait to read it!



About T.K. Leigh

T.K. Leigh, otherwise known as Tracy Leigh Kellam, is a USA Today Best Selling author of the Beautiful Mess series, in addition to several other works. Originally from New England, she now resides in sunny Southern California with her husband, dog, and three cats, all of which she has rescued (including the husband). In late 2015, she gave birth to her first (and only) baby. When she’s not planted in front of her computer, writing away, she can be found training for her next marathon (of which she has run over fifteen fulls and far too many halfs to recall) or keeping her daughter entertained.

Stalk T.K. Leigh

No comments:

Post a Comment